eastern

Monday, September 25, 2006

party over

The party was again a great success - lots of people along, (a number of guests by several degrees of separation), vast numbers of empty bottles and fagbutts the next day, and a good time had by all. In fact, there were no disasters. It seems there has always been an upset of sorts at each party so far: Mark passing out in the loo after slipping and banging his nose on the basin; Ulka vomiting on the Holy of Holies (my bed, leaving me feeling violated for some weeks); the phantom piss-bottler; Tom setting fire to himself by sitting too close to a candle (and me beating out the flames on his backside with a paper plate)... this time Pasco did crush all my tomato plants with a tumble, drenching himself in wine in the process, but this did not perturb me unduly.

So after getting to bed at about 4, feeling i'd got away with it this time, I slept well until, dreaming in the early hours, I thought that there was someone in my bed. I woke up and discovered that there was indeed a man - Richard fast asleep, squeezed into my single bed with a generous flap of duvet over him. He was snoring gently, but woke easily and crept back to his own bed with a sheepish grin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home