eastern

Monday, March 05, 2007

March! Progress! Career (as in runaway wagon)!

Sat at desk once again - trying to re-assimilate the various quirks necessary to pass muster (normally referred to as 'exams') as a professional medical doctor. Leaden are my ventricles (all six of them) I can tell you that much.

Now have been at the new hospital for one month. It is quite nice. In the morning I walk across a park, over a small river populated by plastic bottles and real ducks to the nice sigmoid new building complete with tower that changes colour. Work is enjoyable, being both varied and, most importantly, not too hard. I can relax a little. In order to let my shirts live up to their promised 'low maintenance' I wear a jumper all the working day. I have also eschewed the neck-tie.

1 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, March 09, 2007, Blogger Jon Baines said...

This is a very nice blog. Sigmoid? I should look it up ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home