eastern

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

progress

It has ben a while since blogging. Now the excitement (yes, excitement) of being a doctor is finally wearing off, and the weirdness of it all is fading into normalcy (yes, normalcy) I am instead being harangued by pre-Spring (and quite possibly pre-christian) urges, such as running away to somewhere hot, or jumping up and down for hours and hours, brain full of cocktails of disturbing substances that will make it all seem a bit further away at least. I got some shades, and a scarf. God bless 2006.

I suppose one should put up thoughts of note, or quotes, or instructions for dancing, or Tuvan throat singing ( i think I managed somehting of a poor semblance of the latter in the loo the other day. Quite hypnotic, until wrested from reverie by flatmate thumping on door asking if I was all right) or other diversions. Speaking of which my new acting training is going swimmingly. I can recite 14 lines of Shakespeare now with almost no hesitation and some intonation to boot. Next week: 32 lines.

NB suggestions for auditions monologues (no Vaginas) welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home